Product Owner (Resource and Service Monitoring)
Numer referencyjny: PO/TA
As Comarch OSS portfolio for telecommunications sector is growing, we are looking for highly-motivated and open-minded specialists who would like to commit to evolution of Comarch OSS Integrated Assurance&Analytics product line offered to Tier-1 and Tier-2 communication service providers (CSP) worldwide. Comarch OSS product line includes fault management, service monitoring, customer experience management and big data analytics (http://www.comarch.com/telecommunications/). The product line is well recognized by telecommunications industry.
The Product Owner for Resource and Service Monitoring ensures the success of the product by advancing the capabilities and supporting its adoption. You will develop cutting edge predictive maintenance capabilities using machine learning algorithms, design efficient UI aligned with modern UX paradigms. You will be involved in product evolution throughout all stages of life cycle (conception, definition, development, release, and post-release activities).
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ownership and maintenance of product backlog in specific areas of Integrated Assurance & Analytics product line
- Translation of market needs into clearly defined and detailed Product use cases and requirements
- Partnership with Business Analysts to clearly understand business requirements
- Cooperation with R&D team to perform technical analysis of requirements
- Prioritization of requirements related with evolution of Comarch IA&A products
- Preparation of operational roadmap in cooperation with Product Manager
- Final acceptance of newly developed functionalities
- Collaboration with pre-sales team in answering Rfx’s
- Design of new architecture based on containers and microservices
- Providing quality, written content into use case and requirements documentation.
- Providing product specific support to Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Training teams.
- Partnership with Product Management team, R&D, pre-sales to maintain oversight and shepherd the product through the product release cycle.
- Build demos and use them to tell the story of our product to both internal and external stakeholders
- MSc: telecommunications, computer science, physics
- 5-7 years of experience in working with or designing OSS software either on CSP or software vendor side
- Creative and open-minded approach to solving complex problems
- Strong business analytical skills guaranteeing ability to clearly define business goals and be consistency in its realization in cooperation with other stakeholders
- Efficient building relationships with other teams
- Good presentation skills
- English on B2 level or higher
- Good understanding of telecommunications technology (mobile network, fixed network)
- Spanish, Portuguese, Russian language
- Working in international and creative environment
- Working with customers worldwide, familiarization with different cultures and business environments
- Working in company headquarters guaranteeing a short decisive process required to realize valuable ideas
- Real influence on the development of the product line and the whole organization
- Attractive social package